30.7.09
Bennett was accepted into a nursing school. wooohoooo!!!
now all we have to do is move to Denver, Colorado. No biggy, right? I am really pumped for an adventure. Every place we have lived, I have met the most awesome people, seen breathtaking landscape, and come away grateful to be taking it all in. We need to be in Denver by the 22nd of Dec. I think Christmas is fun on the move because I get to get the kids to decorate with paper. We are sad to be leaving our family and friends and have talked myself out of the whole thing more than once when thinking about leaving you guys. I feel like a jekel and hyde even now. I know there are tears to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what an exciting adventure for you guys. i haven't heard fro myou in forever. email me ok. love ya.
Post a Comment