16.9.09
up for an adventure???
ok, so we are waiting to find out when we will be moving to Colorado. Bennett was accepted into an associate's program (begins Jan 2nd) but then figured out that the bachelor's program is only 3 months longer (begins Apr. 6th). So, we are waiting until Oct 1st for him to call in and see if they will move him from one program to the other. And then we found out I am pregnant. I am only 6 wks but that would put our due date around May 6th. I am so thankful for the military. I think I would be extremely stressed had I never experienced that kind of uncertainty. Nathan is super excited to move to Colorado, I have no idea why and Alanna is wanting the baby now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! Good Luck on everything!
Post a Comment