16.4.10

So, the miscarriage is over.  I am glad to be back to myself, almost.  Our nazi diet ended about 10 days ago.  I had major cravings and then came across a subject in Mormon Doctrine titled Fanaticism.  He talked about it a little and then referenced abstaining from white flour and sugar completely as an example of fanaticism.  Probably not the best thing for a crazy hungry craving woman to read.  I turned to Bennett and asked him to go get me a blizzard.  We're still trying to maintain some of what we learned but not to the extreme we were doing.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. Also, I hope you enjoyed that Blizzard and that it had lots of chocolate. Kudos for eating healthy. I'm trying. Your diet has actually helped me some because now I at least think about the sugar and flour before I eat it. I think that's a good first step.