Yeah, now you get to say, "HE'S THREE!!!" And that's really not much better. K's been three for almost 2 weeks and it hasn't done a bit of good. Good job with the k'nex. I am impressed.
Hey Katie! I just went through all your blog posts... it is fun to see what you guys are up to. Looks like you are really enjoying CO. That is great. It looks so beautiful there. I hope we get to come and visit soon.
4 comments:
Good job on the cake! Your baby is 3!!! By the way what part of CO are you in?
25 minutes SW from Downtown Denver. Where are you guys now?
Yeah, now you get to say, "HE'S THREE!!!" And that's really not much better. K's been three for almost 2 weeks and it hasn't done a bit of good.
Good job with the k'nex. I am impressed.
Hey Katie!
I just went through all your blog posts... it is fun to see what you guys are up to. Looks like you are really enjoying CO. That is great. It looks so beautiful there. I hope we get to come and visit soon.
Post a Comment