I'm cranky
I don't know why but I am just getting more and more so. It probably could have something to do with the 20 lbs I can't lose. Or maybe the bad habit I have of losing my keys and wallet. Or the never ending spills to clean up. Or the need to repeat things a million times but never having anyone listen. More than anything I think it is the bad habit of staying up and trying to get everything done coupled with the early morning wake up call from Luke. I am just in a cranky mood and oddly enough, have no desire to get out of it. Oh well. Tonight I will go to bed early and take a multi vitamin.
1 comment:
You are so funny. If you were here I'd make you some YUMMY blondies I have the recipe for. I know they wouldn't help lose the 20 lbs you want to, but they are so good you wouldn't care. LOL
Post a Comment