18.7.08

My A Student . . .

I got a letter in the mail, well, more like I opened a letter to Bennett, the other day and was surprised to see that he had made the VP's list at Clark College. I was only surprised because he really is irritated with his "ultra liberal teachers" and vents frequently. He cracks me up. We are so blessed that he is able to go to school right now. It is awesome to see that he is taking it serious. He and I talked before he was out of the Army about the kind of students we both were and were a little nervous about going back and starting over. I got my financial aid letter in the mail yesterday (Yay! This time the letter was addressed to me, I love mail) I will be attempting online school. We'll see. We are also at that point where we need to decide on a baby. Alanna is convinced there is a baby Lizzy in my tummy???? I don't even like the name Lizzy. Oh well. Life is just so busy but it seems like if you wait for it to slow down to live it, you sit and wait and well, ya. The right moment never comes.

2 comments:

Shillig 1 said...

hooray! i can leave comments on your blog now. i love the new background too. we miss you guys a ton also. i miss you - i was thinking the other day of how we were always swapping desserts & eating dinner at eachothers houses. i loved having a girlfriend so close by that i could talk to about anything. i guess email will have to do. love ya.

Me said...

Congratulations to Bennett!! Good job!! I agree with the part about ultra liberal professors. I am so dreading the time until I can go back and wondering if on-line would be better than being stuck in a classroom where all I'll imagine is drowning the teacher.
Katie I am also very proud of your decision to continue your education! It will be hard but it only lasts for a short period of time!!!
And another baby, WOO HOO!!