Yeah, that happened to me too. It is a pain in the bootie and I envy those who have figured out how to change their background and keep all their information intact! I picked one background and it will be a long while before I change it again. I don't have all day to mess with it. Good luck & if you figure out how to change your background & not loose anything share your wealth of knowledge please!
2 comments:
Call me i can tell you how to get rosetta stone for free!
Yeah, that happened to me too. It is a pain in the bootie and I envy those who have figured out how to change their background and keep all their information intact! I picked one background and it will be a long while before I change it again. I don't have all day to mess with it. Good luck & if you figure out how to change your background & not loose anything share your wealth of knowledge please!
Post a Comment