Life is fine here. Bennett is doing really well in school. His big disappointment is the B he got in Anatomy. I am so glad he loves Science. I hate it. I will definitely have to have the kids take science classes or have Bennett teach those courses. I think I am still bitter because my 3rd grade teacher taught evolution and was soo convincing, or I was soo gullible, that I ran home (we lived a block from my elementary school) to tell my mom the exciting news that we evolved from apes. I don't think I will ever forget the look on my Mom's face as she explained that Christianity and evolving from apes didn't fit together. I have always been one to hold a grudge and that science teacher really pulled a fast one on me.
Alanna is doing awesome at home and at Home Connections. She has class with 8 other students and really enjoys it. Nathan loves when he gets to tag along. I don't know how we'll do next year but I am learning that homeschooling takes lots of research, is very freeing, potentially expensive, and fun.
Luke and Nathan are . . . two very active little boys. We have turned our 'formal' living room into a ball room. I think living in Washington warrants a ball room. They are good at keeping the tackling, kicking, and throwing to that room. Since it is void of everything but soft plastic balls-I am ok with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment