
I was going to make a pair of shorts but an apron seemed like a good idea, instead. Nathan sat right by me through the whole process, asking, "are you done yet" about a dozen times. Alanna was excited to get a strawberry shortcake version. I have had a sewing bug lately due to a desire to complete numerous 'undone' projects. Somehow I am a much more effective crafter in the store. Projects get lost in between wake up, chores, stories, playdates, and bedtime. I have decided no more cutting out fabric and leaving that undone. I have had to many potential garments become 'to small' before ever being created. Bennett would say they never fulfilled their fabric destiny. (He's always pointing out things that don't serve their purpose, mainly cookies that need to fulfill their cookie destiny)
Oh well. I have 2 aprons, 2 pairs of shorts, and 2 shirts done. But my pile o fabric is barely dented. And I agreed to no more fabric until this stuff is gone. How sad.
1 comment:
I so understand your pain! I had so many crafting projects that I finished before we packed just to say I finished them!! You are still the Queen of sewing~ and I love your ideas and completed projects!
Post a Comment